27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
Analysis - 
Verse 1 - saying that if you believe in God and since you do then your protected from all evil so why should you be afraid.

Verse 2 - saying that even your own enemies and troubles tries to over take you but end up losing in the end.

Verse 3 - saying that trouble and danger will always be ready for you but you shouldn’t be scared but be confident in the Lord.

Verse 4 - saying that even though your walking in the ways of the lord you shouldn’t  want anything in return only just to rest in heaven with the Lord.

Verse 5 - saying that when trouble does come the Lord will hide you and protect you from it and when its over you will stand tall.

Verse 6 - saying that now you are looking down on your enemies and should give all praises to the Lord, because he deserves it.

Verse 7 - saying that when you pray unto the lord you want him to answer and he will when the time is right.

Verse 8 - saying that seek the Lord for salvation and forgiveness and once that happens he will still be waiting for you

Verse 9 - saying that even though you are doing bad , you dont want the Lord to turn his ear away from you.

Verse 10 - saying that even when everyone else has left you the Lord will always be there with open arms.

Verse 11 - saying that you want the Lord to guide you in the right direction away from danger and sin.

Verse 12 - saying that you shouldn’t let the enemy get control of you.

Verse 13 - saying that the Lord is good and believing in him will have good results.

Verse 14 - saying that be patient for the Lord for he will cone when its time and will always protect you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overveiw Of The Color Purple

Invisible man (chapters 1&2 )