Hey, my name is Grant and im a teacher for african American kids and my teaching skills have been tested on teaching someone something that they already are and I need advice on how to tell a man that he isn't a hog. People have called him that and it stuck with him now he is acking like a hog. He has had incidents to where when i gave him food he ate it like a hog. He has said verbally that be is a hog but thats only because thats what they want him to think. He is really a good man that was found guilty of a crime that he didn't commit. He was just in the store with liquor in his hand but he didn't kill anybody. Since he is an African American they want to say he guilty and call him out his name. I want to help but it's challenging in a way.What can i do or say that will help me get the idea of him being a hog out his head to him knowing that he is a man just like me and i can get this big responsibility off my shoulders ?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advice to you is to do everything in your capabale of and to try to get everyone you know that can help you to help you because when someone is labled like that i know that it is something hard to deal with abd very stressful so in your power do everything you can and to not give up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible man (chapters 1&2 )